20050212

how Salad got her Groove back!

That's right folks, I'm back! In pog form! No, actually Alf was back in pog form, not me. If you understand that obscure reference, I love you.

DooDoo, your journal makes me giggle. "...makes DooDoo a dull boy!" Classic.

OKKKKKKKK... So I'll bring everyone(all 0.2 readers)up to speed:
08JAN05: Moved into a house with a guy from my apartment complex. I'll label him Roomy. I needed the garage space and, yes, I manipulated Roomy to get this option to go through. By manipulate I mean acted nice to him even though I don't want to. Hehhhhhhh... If you met him, you'd understand.

12JAN05: School starts. I am getting excellent grades and still have no job. DOH.

28JAN05: My parents have been in their house for 19 years. WOOO! Sadly, the same day Challenger exploded. :o(

Yeah, well those two dates are the only significant ones I can draw up at the moment. I'm sure I'm forgetting like a bajillion things, but my brain seems to cut out now and then. Oh well.

Still single and, so far, it is working out for me. Just don't feel that I'm in a "serious relationship" mood. School is my main focus anyway. That and finding a job to pay for my car! (Thanks M&D for the temporary help!)

It's raining here. It's snuggly-romantic weather! I am so excited for Valentine's Day.

Phoenix people: I don't know when I'll be back in town; homework is busy and I never get enough sleep.

I'm gonna go eat!

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE POGS!!!! i think if i was a super hero i wouldn't want an action figure... i'd want a pog.

Scottage Cheese
http://www.likwidkaos.com/blog/

14/2/05 05:18  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yeah, Magda, it is messed up. Points to you for remembering gab from summer 2003!

I agree, it's just cyberspace. I'm not stopping by, calling, or writing letters or anything.

People need to relax.

16/2/05 00:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home