We're living in Swiss cheese!

So the semester effectively came to a screeching halt on Friday - and then I was thrown head first into Insane Town (that's right Josh... Insane Town). Here's a recap:

Thursday, December 15 - Monday, December 19:

1:42 pm - Woke up after all-night studying.
2:15 pm - Started work
5:30 pm - Left work
6:49 pm - Arrived at home after errands
7:00 pm - Entered online buddy chat with classmates for my Classic/Medevil Literature final the following day.
6:30 am - Signed off from study group and hopped in the car, raced to school, speed-walked to the Union, and met my colleagues.
7:00 am - Ate some crappy McDonald's breakfast - only joint open on campus - and then went undergound into the ILC (computer area below the library) to print the three essays I had also written this night. *whew*
7:40 am - My colleagues and I left the ILC and proceeded to our classroom, also underground.
8:00 am - Took the final exam *boo, hiss, and yay*
10:00 am - Left the classroom, speed-walked back to my car, cashed my paycheck at the credit union, paid my car payment, went over to UA's Bursar Office only to find out they don't dispurse the grant money until January 3rd. *bastards*
11:30 am - Arrived at work. Proceeded to work under conditions of no sleep, high stress, and little food.
3:30 pm - Left work to pick up Josh at the airport and deliver him to his job interview across town. (Poor Josh. He had to re-book himself on four different flights just to get here! And his interviewer took his own personal time (after 5 pm) to interview Josh!)
4:50 pm - Arrived at Josh's interview with ten minutes to spare, wished him good luck and then I took a nap in my car waiting for him to return.
7:30 pm - Josh and his interviewer return, introductions are made, some small talk exchanged, then Josh and I headed to my house so I could get dressed up.
9:00 pm - Went to Uno's for dinner!
10:30 pm - Saw Chronicles of Narnia!
1:00 am - Completely groggy and then woken up again by the freaking cold air, we went back to my house and completely crashed asleep. So. Tired!
10:00 am - Left my house in search of good food before Josh's flight home.
11:00 am - Ate at On the Border. Mmmm, chips and salsa!
11:45 am - Took Josh to the airport. :o( Hung out for a little while before he went through the inspection line.
2:00 pm - Climbed back into bed. Stomach didn't feel so good.
24 hours - Spent all day in bed sick!
7:00 pm - Finally climbed out of bed feeling okay.
7:58 pm - My eyes burn.

So now I'm partially like, "Yay, the semester is over!" (Although it wasn't particularly a bad semester. It wasn't filled with insane-o physics and that's good for anybody!) and "Oh-my-gosh, I have NOTHING to do!" (Which is where more hours at work comes into play and this is good.)

And by deductive reasoning, I'm sure you have already figured out that I never mentioned finishing - or even starting - my Christmas shopping! Actually, I am going to celebrate X-mas instead of Christmas this year. And Santa will go on his usual killing rampage while the mutants look on from below.

Ho, ho, ho... *kick*


Anonymous L said...

you are a weirdo, and that's why i love you...i found you (wasn't even a little bit hard)! guess who?

19/12/05 22:50  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

I'm gonna kick your butt at work! Let's just hope you don't read this at work - cuz that would be BAD! BAAAAAAAAAD!

21/12/05 01:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home