20050216

"Weesa" is a cute little cookie.

I got this quote from Lisa's (meine schwester) profile:

"We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to learn to live in the same box."

Ain't it da troof?!

I am sharp when: I am in my element - architecture.
I am pretty when: Someone buys me a pearl necklace for Valentine's Day.
I am named weirdly when: I am around my family members and friends. Oh, the nicknames!
I am a different color when: I get embarassed or spend too much time in the heat/cold.
I am learning to live in the same box when: I am forced to work with people I detest.

When are you?

4 comments:

Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Hello Your Saladness,

I was just browsing blogs and found yours and I think this is really very clever. So I'm going to put it on my blog, with a link back to yours, and I hope that's okay. Anyway:

I am sharp when: I am talking about the harp.
I am pretty when: I smile because I've just gotten into jeans I thought I'd never be able to wear again.
I am named weirdly when: I decided I was a witch and wanted to hang out with a coven (not quite as bad as PurpleOwlHooting, but close).
I am a different color when: I'm trying to blend in with people I'm not comfortable with. I'm a natural chameleon.
I am learning to live in the same box when: I am on the bus with a whole bunch of other car-less losers who are probably mostly nuts.

Thanks for posting this! Happy blogging! - Wendy

16/2/05 23:04  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yay, a random visitor! Welcome Wendy(Roman name: Wendicus)! I hope you frequent my journal, as I love having guests - I love comments even more!

Thanks for filling out my "survey"!

-Your Saladness

16/2/05 23:22  
Blogger girlzoot said...

Howdy, found your blog through checking out Wendy's blog. Very cool stuff. Put this thing on my blog, but wanted to post to your blog too.

I am sharp when: speaking about symbolism
I am pretty when: I laugh
I am named weirdly when: my younger family members couldn't prounounce my name over the years, many bad nicknames
I am a different color when: I keep my mouth shut and go with the flow, kind of like a zebra changing stripes or a leopard changing spots
I am learning to live in the same box when: I hang out with couples, not being in one, and not really being interested in becoming part of a couple

Had fun stopping by, will try to come by again!

17/2/05 19:45  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yay! Another random visitor! (Roman name: Girlus Zooticus) I hope you find time to stop by again. Thanks for the comment!

18/2/05 12:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home