20050617

Like, ohmygawd!

Ok - if you hookers have not seen The Superfical, you need to. It is one of THE funniest sites I have ever seen. Not only is the guy overtly mean regarding celebrities, but he does it in THE most hilariously sarcastic way. It's simply supoib! Here's a taste of his style:

Glamour UK reports "Britney Spears says her new single is all about having a child, but Britney says she wrote it two weeks before she discovered she was pregnant. "I wrote this song at my piano, at my house. I wrote it two weeks before I found out that I was pregnant, so it was really kind of weird, because the song's about having a baby … It's kind of like a prophecy … Everyone in general should voice their wishes more, because I think the more you throw it out to the universe, if you're in the right space and place in your life, it's weird how the universe gives it back to you.”

Someone should probably sit Britney down and explain where babies come from, cause, correct me if I’m wrong, its not from the Universe after it heard your crappy song and decided you were ready. "Prophecy" might not be the only way to predict that unprotected sex with an idiot hillbilly who is too drunk/stupid to pull out might lead to pregnancy. It's also charming that someone who has been handed millions like Britney thinks the reason the rest of us aren’t rich is because we don’t “voice our wishes more.” Jesus Christ I hate these two. I gotta get me a bear. And teach it to maul anything in sky blue Fubu and backwards Yankees hats. And then release it in Malibu. Once chunks of Kevin showed up in the bears stool, animal control might be pretty upset, but then I’d explain it was Kevin Federline and we’d all have a pretty good laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when i read 'once chunks of Kevin show up in the bear's stool...". Did you see the pictures of Brit in her bikini looking like a FAT ASS?

18/6/05 10:18  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

I still can't get over how funny that dude is.

The four Blue Collar Comedy Tour guys (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Larry The Cable Guy) are also hilarious. I recommend you hookers check it out!

18/6/05 16:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I burst out laughing when I read this post. hahaha "yay capitalism" (watching austin powers on tv). Anyway, that was great. I will have to check out that site. Stupid britney spears. HO! HOOOOOO!


-crxbot

18/6/05 23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home