20050618

Tsunami - Nuts, am I?

HAHAH - if you rearrange the letters of tsunami, it spells:

I am nuts.
Nuts, am I?
Nuts am I!

Maintus!
Saint Mu!

(read it like you're only taking breaths at paragraphs)

Ok, so clearly this is getting out of hand, BUT what else do you expect me to freaking do when I am FREAKING bored and FREAKING out in my head about being SO bored that I could just sit here and enjoy the company of lovely fast food restaurants because I am really hungry, but I don't really want fast food because it makes you not-so-fast and then I will feel even more gross than I do right now because I stood outside in the 104 degree weather in Casa Grande to view some 650 year old ruins WHICH my teacher told us was going to be a dig and not a big pile of clay.

Ok, so the clay ruins really are cool, I take it back, but the fact that I was hot and probably super stink-town still remains. The fact that I could just keep rambling on amuses me to no end and yet I cannot help but be reminded of this exponentially growing boredom that IS Tucson on a Saturday night when you have no true friends to bust a move wit' - not that I ever bust any moves because I'm not supposed to be here today, I don't see the salsa shark, and we're going to need a bigger boat.

Twelve or I walk.

6 comments:

Blogger DooDooDoo70s said...

Umm... uhhh... you're kinda not making much sense anymore. Has someone absconded with your grey matter or somethin?

19/6/05 00:19  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Nah, it's just out to lunch.

Actually, I was suffering severe boredom and trying to overcome the lack of effort I was having towards obtaining some type of foodage.

Somehow I managed to survive.

BTW - when do DooDoo fly the Doo's way out here?

19/6/05 10:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nut's I AMMMMM!

Um, yeah...salsa shark? Haha....mounds of clay. And petrified poo. Nice.

19/6/05 13:20  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Haha, I love it when people don't get the salsa shark. That's okay, the salsa shark likes its privacy... and its secret life is best enjoyed by the few of us who do know of it. :o)

19/6/05 15:08  
Blogger DooDooDoo70s said...

Meesa doin the flappy-arm all the way to AZ on the 30th. You know, just keepin it real, that's all.

19/6/05 15:08  
Blogger H M MuRdOcK said...

i know the feeling. it is saturday night. i am uber bored. reading arked blogs. i think i may go for a swim.

24/6/06 22:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home