20050906

texan ego. :oP

Crap. I can't believe it's already the 7th. I say that more than once a month and a billion times per year.

So school is still moving along... And today I went to check out this apartment I've had my eye on for a few months now. When my roomy buys a house, I'm OUTTA HERE! Hopefully into that apartment place, with a garage, and a job nearby. There is a shopping center or two just across the street - which is cool. Totally walkable, mmm...

Yeah... If you haven't noticed, DooDoo is back to posting - YAY! Now I can go back to obsessively checking for updates. I'm kidding. Or am I...

Ha, I was informed that Blue Bell also sells ice cream OUTSIDE of texas (see below). Take THAT, texans! You think you're so superior with your giant-ass state, Blue Bell ice cream, football, and Ozarka water. HA! Not that I even buy Blue Bell ice cream... the only time I had it I wasn't impressed. It's ice cream, people! It's not golden dairy products!


Why don't I capitalize texas? Well, because texas isn't that important now is it. :o) And don't you texans come whining to me with your, "Wah wah, Arizona sucks," because we don't go around flashing our flag in everyone's face while yelling 'Hook 'em horns!' and serving dinner on a texas-shaped platter!

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf?

6/9/05 21:35  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

wtf your face!

6/9/05 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home