20060120

Yyyyyyyep.

It's been a while since I posted - obviously those of you who read this know that already. But what you don't know is that I've been SUPER busy.

1. School is back in session.
2. I have homework.
3. I have a job.
4. Jiggly and I are moving.

While you may be thinking, "Oh, come on Groove, you still have time for us!" The truth is that right now, I don't. Heh-heh, suckers! Wait, just kidding about the suckers part.

I am just waiting for more architecture work to be assigned and for those lovely all-nighters to start happening again... but for right now, I am waking up at 5:45 am and staying at school as late as 8:00 pm on some days. Bedtime is between 8:30 and 9:30 pm usually - and if I don't sleep, I'm freaking tired the next day, and that's not good for winning my "straight A's" bet... that I will win.

Homework is not bad so far and that's good. Two of my classes don't have tests, WOO! One of them lets you use an 8-1/2" x 11" (front and back) cheat sheet for the tests AND tells you what to study for the test! Yay! The fourth class has last year's exams available online - and he told us this year's will be very similar, so we should study them! I totally scored this semester!

And yay for Jiggly and I getting our own place this weekend! Dad and Lisa are helping us move and it'll be great fun. "Rock Ridge, Rock Ridge."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home