20061012

Collapse the Light Into Us

Recently I have become one of the MySpacians like the rest of society. That is to say, actually, that I created a true profile, using a real nickname as my username and my real name on my registration, for the first time in my life. I lied. For the second time in my life. The first time was when I changed my Facebook nickname-username to my real first name and last initial. Normally I frown upon doing so. Hell, on MySpace I even posted a picture of myself on my profile. Everyone else does it and it really is harmless. So why the crap not.

I guess it's just that lately, as a few pages have been turned in my life, I have come to realize (moreso than before) that life is too short to worry about some of these trivial things.



It's gonna be clamp this, clamp that... Badda clip, badda clamp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home