20061220

Oh those crazy late night journal entries!

There is nothing crazy nor entry-ish about this entry. It's just an entry. One chock full of zero entry-ness. Because it is so late? Maybe.

This town is kinda boring when you have no money. It makes entries not that exciting. So blame my lack of being interesting on the fact that I also have no money. And then you should get right out there and donate some money to me. If you'd seriously like to donate, you can leave a comment. Only donations of monetary status will be accepted.

Also, why is it that the thing you want the most = the thing you can't have? And why is it that when you can't have the Wanted, the Unwanted are always ever-present and begging you to choose them instead?! WHY?!

Also also wik: Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuun-nuh!

I'm not making any sense, but you also can't stop me! Suckers...

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not all things in life...
are a mystery

29/12/06 01:51  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Donation not accepted, "Karma", heh-heh... I got the Wanted anyway, so YAY! :oP

29/12/06 11:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I. of course you do. it has four wheels.

II. the more one thinks they are in control...

5/1/07 21:44  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

?

Your last comment makes no sense to me... So... "HUH?"

7/1/07 16:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home