20060131

Still.

Okay, so I still haven't viewed the photos I took over Christmas break! STILL! Things have been so busy and half of my stuff is still in boxes that I am going crazy just thinking about having to find things. Yarg.

In other news, I bought a new 3-subject notebook for class notes and it made me totally happy. Yes, little things like that make me happy. Usually I am not happy with the quality of notey-books out there, et cetera. So to actually find something useful is great!

My beta fish are trying to kill each other. No, they're not in the same tank - but their vases are about one inch apart so that they may stay feisty. I am actually training them to take over the world. You'll see... Three super-betas with laser vision!

So I have class today from 11am to 8pm. I have a break from 145pm to 330pm so that's good for reading and stuff... like sketching or lunch or people-watching...

This apartment place is totally cool. We're allowed to paint the walls! Most places don't let you do that. It also has a lofted feel because, in the center of the apartment, there is a staircase that goes down to our front door on the first level. I am not going to post any pictures, but I may email some to very good friends - after we get situated that is!

Things feel weird though. School is hectic, work is hectic and my boss doesn't understand drafting at all, and just getting into the habit of driving to the right home is crazy. I don't hate transitions, but I was in such a habit of driving to my house that I still have to pay attention to not go there. I'm sure this whole paragraph makes no sense.

Grrreat... I just went to get my card out of my digicam and it's not there! Where the crap is it?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Great. That means it's in a box somewhere inside this apartment - which is going to lead to insanity. And where the crap is my purse?!

Hahahahaha... Ok, I just turned around and there, in the corner of the room, under the drafting table, was my purse... Containing the digicam card amongst various other things I was looking for. I told you - I'm going insane!

See you in detention, Mr. Braaaaaaaand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home