20070407

I'm so bored.

I'm stuck in my house. No, not literally stuck like I'm 800 pounds and cannot lift myself off the couch, but stuck as in I still cannot drive my car. Needless to say, I am royally bored. I've been cooped up here all day because, quite frankly, I didn't feel like walking 1.4 miles with groceries in a backpack in the heat. :o( Cute Boy had to work at his parents' house, so he could not assist either. Architecture homework? Pfff, I need to rest my brain.

All I managed to accomplish today was:
  • got dressed
  • brushed teeth
  • washed bed sheets
  • swept the back walkway
  • made mac and cheese (because it's all I had, ugh)
  • watched too much tv
  • sat online
  • ironed a shirt (for tomorrow when I celebrate Easter with Cute Boy's family)
  • emptied the trash
  • wrote part of a letter
  • checked the outside mail (twice; no mail! boo!)
  • got a headache from the boredom

So now I'm going to watch Requiem for a Dream because I've never seen it and my roomy owns it. I'll check back after that (approx. 1h, 42min from now).

2 comments:

Blogger Dreamer_Girl said...

I have sympathy for you. It's good to know I'm not the only one.
=]

7/4/07 23:27  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Hehe... Yeah... I'm still freakin' restless.

I was surprised to see someone I don't know commenting on my journal. :o) Thanks!

8/4/07 02:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home