20070519

I'm still alive, I swear!

Okay, so the end of the semester took forever to get here, but once it did, it was busier than crap, and now I can breathe. I'm sure I posted about it earlier... HM... Lemme see...

Ah, yes. So, the semester ended and two days later (Sunday the 13th) I had limped R-box and his mooshy clutch to my parents' house after having it bled by a friend-of-a-friend. The clutch was still mooshy and that meant only one thing - I had to limp it to California like that. *bites nails*

So Cute Boy arrived at my parents' around midnight that night and we left their house around 1 a.m. for Cali. The majority of the trip wasn't so bad because R-box didn't need to do any shifting while on the interstate, but somewhere around 6 a.m. and a wrong exit (whoops - I blame the construction that is STILL going on from LAST YEAR - get on the ball, California, geez!), we hit traffic. Stop-and-go traffic. Which was mostly STOP. Add that to a dieing clutch and you get thrills galore! But I do have to give it to R-box for holding his own (and I suppose the ACT clutch's strength as well) and not dieing on me - because that would have been really bad.

Okay, I have a lot more to write in this post, but I have to go see Cute Boy run the race track now, so check back later!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home