20070504

Sometimes you just have to.

Work got you down? School overtaking your life? Going stir-crazy in your mind? Find something you love to do and just take the time to shut out the rest of the world so you can do it!

You see, sometimes you just have to do what you want to do for yourself. Sometimes you need to tell all those things that you need to do to just shut up and take a back seat for a minute. Sometimes you just have to.

Like right now, for instance. Why are you just sitting there if it's really bothering you so much? Maybe it is bothering you so much that you feel paralyzed and unable to do anything. Right?

Take me, for example. Right now school is paralyzing my mind and my life. This semester was pure Hell. It compounded so much at the end of the semester that I am still not sleeping right nor eating right nor thinking right - I am definitely not motivated to do anything school related... and technically studio ended over a week ago.

But, as I sit here on the edge of my bed, my left foot on top of my nightstand and my right foot on top of the stack of library books, my eyes wandering towards the window... I type to you and say, "Fuck-all," like they do in Europe. Today is MY day, bishes! *goes outside to mess with car*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home