20060420

Wash out your mouth!

Spock's Beard - The Light
The Water

You gave me this home and then you left me alone
F*CK YOU
You act real nice while you're exacting your price
F*CK YOU

Everyone's got their opinions
They'll tell ya 'bout 'em all the time
What makes 'em think i wanna hear them
I wish that you'd all f*cking die, die, DIE!

You don't give a sh*t about anything
F*CK YOU
I don't know why you even bother to live
F*CK YOU

Everyone's so pathetic
Always talking all the time
What makes them think that
I give half a sh*t what's on their minds, minds, MINDS!

F*CK YOU
[if the truth were told I really hate myself]
F*CK YOU

F*CK YOU
F*CK YOU
F*CK YOU!

I'm so sorry
I really am so, so sorry
If I ever hurt you or caused you pain
I can't help it
I really, really just can't help it
When the madman's on the rise again

Can you understand what it's like?
You all must understand what it's like
I can't help what happened to me
Sometimes it just comes out now can't you see
Please understand and don't
Don't hate me

I'm so sorry
I really am so, so sorry
If I ever hurt you or caused you pain
If you don't understand it's all the same
I guess I'll just be left alone again...


It's amazing how good a song can be even with tons of swearing. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home