20060529

*smacks head against desk*

For my Religion in Japanese Society class, I am writing a report on how Scientology is/isn't successful in Japan. I am about ready to smack my head against the desk. That or scream. I mean, come on, people, how can you believe in this crap?

My brain has been exposed to so much religous theory in the past ten days that I am getting aggrivated. I am one of those people who does not know what to believe - I like proof. I was raised Catholic and quit Sunday school when I was a sophomore in high school. Catholic masses are like religious aerobics. Sometimes the sermons can be good, but also sometimes really bad.

I guess my main point here is that Scientology drives me up a wall. And now they'll probably sue me.

1 comments:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

...which I got an 'A' on!

11/6/06 09:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home