20060524

"Two weeks."

It's been almost two weeks since my last confession... I mean, post.

Two weeks ago also happens to coincide with the start of my pre-session summer class: Religion in Japanese Society. Not a bad class, but it does involve reading 2-3 articles per night and then writing a mini-essay due the next morning. The class is only 3 weeks long though, so I can deal. I can deal.

Look at Whitey. That betta is such a freaker. He's always sleeping in weird positions and I always end up thinking he's dead.

Stop doing that, you crazy fish!

Click to see a larger view.

Still waiting to get a letter from architecture telling me if I'm in or not. Have to wait until summer grades are posted, which is sometime after July 6. I am going to have no organs left by then... just a giant ulcer that will break out of me like that thing in Aliens and kill everyone. So be on the lookout for that.

There was a fire on the mountain this week - makes me sad. It was started by lightning, so at least some jerk isn't responsible. At least it didn't get huge like the one of 2003 though. No homes were in danger, it burned part of the national park. I wonder if the trail is still there. Hm, dag. I wanted to go hiking up there sometime soon.

Watch out for manbearpig.

2 comments:

Blogger operadiva222 said...

No one takes me cereal.
Ha!

25/5/06 23:20  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Haha, I always spell it as "serial", don't know why. :o)

I'm super-serial!"

27/5/06 00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home