20060917

Mess Factor.

Yay for:

Cheering me up with your "mess factor" quotations. Really. A happy ending to a frustrating day.

The TKE tank top I got without having to participate in the contest! One tequila, Two tequila, Three tequila, FOUR. (Last night's drink list.)

Opening my eyes.

Boo for:

Frustration with an architecture project.

Saying there was tension.

Not enough free time.

Things have been super crazy since school started. I'm sure I've posted that about a billion times already. I have forgotten if I did mention the craziness and, quite frankly, I'm too tired to check, so :oP.

It is now 3:33 am. I should have been in bed two hours ago. I wanted to be anyway. Today I have to spend massive amounts of energy focusing on school and not worrying about "what if it doesn't turn out right".

My apartment is a mess and I either have no time to thoroughly clean it, or I am just too dang tired when I get home at 4am from school. I did vacuum up the soiled soil that was soiling the carpet the other day, however, and it felt good to finally take care of it. (How much Dole could a Bob Dole dole if a Bob Dole could Dole Dole?)

Alright. It's late enough and I have focusing to do.

Sweet dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home