20070218

The eight miles became zero.*

The eight miles became zero and I was ecstatic! Mmm... chicken+corn+beans+cake. Your* momma makes great food, mmm... :o) <--- *happy belly sounds* I'm glad you came with me to print my homework/stop by the school to turn it in even though it was a Friday night. I know that my architecture colleagues were excited to meet the boy I have been saying so much about lately.

Viva la Yellow Tail! I'm glad it's your favorite - it's becoming mine too. :o) Makes me think of Australia, kangaroos, dingos, and eaten babies. Okay, no eaten babies - that's just a Seinfeld reference. Hee hee.

I'm sorry about your car incident yesterday too. It was so horrible seeing you so sad, but I'm glad I was able to make you smile. You should just trust that everything will be alright in the end and you'll be happier with new, aftermarket parts for your car. :o) Oh yeah, and always trust that I'm right 100% of the time (I wish).

I can't wait until you come back into town next weekend. I know it's sad that you have to because of your car and everything, but hopefully I can help you with that and/or help distract you with movies! Yellow Tail! Cooking! Oooh... let's cook! Okay, he doesn't even read this and I'm typing it like he does, haha. I'm a nerd. With that, I think it's time to finally get groceries because I've wasted almost three hours on the computer. Yay, me!

*I will eventually explain whom I am talking about, but first I gotta take care of some unfinished business.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home