20070903

But it doesn't feel like a holiday...

  • My parents came from [and went back to] their town yesterday. I wish I had been able to spend more time with them, but unfortunately, school intervenes with pretty much everything. *sigh*

  • Cute Boy went back to his town today. :o( It was a sad departure because he was packing up his car in his parents' garage while his mom moved her truck out of the way of my car, but then she waved to me like I was supposed to be leaving or something, so I left - and didn't get to properly say bye to CB, aw. I know I saw him all weekend, but still the goodbye hugs, etc. are mandatory! *huff* It just feels weird, is all.

  • I have no interest in working on my school stuff right now, but I know that I have to, but how can I be blamed if a certain copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows falls open in front of my face? Hmmm? ;o)

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home