20070225

In lieu of super fun night.


(re-cap of Saturday night)
So last night we decided that we didn't need to have super fun night out. We were too tired. Cute Boy watched the golf tournament with his dad all day, then went home to his parents' house, invited some friends over, and then I went over to join them.

His family is crazy and I love it! When I got to their house, everyone (mom, dad, Cute Boy, and Cute Boy's two friends) was freaking out because his mom's rental car doors had locked themselves and someone had left the keys inside. Everyone was blaming everyone, but there was laughter involved at the same time. It was funny and I kinda just watched with a "WTF" look on my face, haha. Finally everyone calmed down, apologized for the yellings, the two friends left, and Cute Boy and I went back inside.

After that he and I left in my car to go get coffee at Starbucks, mmm... Thank you for the free coffee to whomever gave him that gift card! :o) Then we hit the road and went to my place where I introduced Cute Boy to my roommate. She asked us if she should get a nose or lip piercing to go along with her eyebrow one. We both said the nose one would look cuter on her, hands down! But we think she wanted to get the lip one. I dunno, I just always feel like the lip ones, if off center, make that side of the lip look heavier, poutier, kinda like a defect - not in a good way.

Anyway, so we picked up a bottle of Yellow Tail chardonnay I bought a week ago and went back to his parents' house. His parents had gone to bed so Cute Boy and I decided to watch V for Vendetta in the living room and drink the wine. It was a nice, relaxing second evening after such a hectic three weeks of school... Thank you, Cute Boy! *happy memories*

So after pausing the movie a few times, and having intellectual conversation during pause breaks, the end of the movie came around 2 a.m. at which we proceeded to go to bed and fall asleep post haste, lol. I love the super-fall-asleep-happy-hour! It's a great feeling when you don't just lay there for what feels like a billion hours trying to fall asleep.

(begin sunday entry events)
And yeah, so then we woke up this morning around 10:45 a.m. to his parents calling on the phone and saying they'd be home in about fifteen minutes and that they all had group errands to do. Boo to waking up on such short notice, haha. I like to wallow in bed for a bit before getting vertical. When you fly out of bed right after the alarm goes off, sure, it feels good at first, but by the time you make it to the shower that is ten feet away you feel like butt and want to just crawl back into bed. It's too fast for the human body! Wallowing must commence!

So we got out of bed, got ready, and I left to go to 'my things' while he helped his parents out today. 'My things' ended up being virtually nothing as I managed to successfully laze the day away. I don't feel too-too guilty either what with the needing of the brain farts this weekend in order to survive the future chaos that is bound to ensue as of tomorrow's studio class. We get a new assignment, so I want to do exceptionally well on it this time.

The weekend is winding down and I am debating watching the new episodes of Simpsons and Family Guy - I barely get to watch tv anymore. We'll see what happens. I might just fall asleep. Riveting, I know.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home