20070310

It's Spring Break!

It's spring break! The arch professors gave us some "minor" homework (aka 6 hours worth) yesterday at 4pm (and then claimed "it'll be your lightest week of the semester"). Class ended at 5pm. *deadpan stare* Only 3 out of the 4 sections has to do it - which I think is slightly unfair, but hopefully this exercise will be to our advantage, as the group that is exempt often has slack requirements of them. In 5 days, I have managed to learn new arch skills at an exponential rate and it is all thanks to our boot-camp-like crit. He's firm with us, but fun-spirited, so it all evens out.

But at least the mega-weight of architecture is slightly off my shoulders for a week. Enough to catch my breath. Hopefully I can get my homework done in time to go on a road trip with Cute Boy - we've been talking about it for about two weeks or more now. We haven't really decided on a destination yet, well, we have, but we're not sure if it'll work out - so we're not putting all our hopes into it.

Some of our ideas include:

-Escaping to another state
-Escaping to another town in this state and possibly get a cabin/hotel/or go camping
-I don't know what else, haha


All I know is that it doesn't matter where we go because we'll end up having fun and taking a ton o' pics. Mmm... pics. And it's the whole "journey" aspect of it too. We are too content to just be wherever. Mmm... I like that contentness.

:o)

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home