20070301

It's... Thurblay?

HAHA... Yeah, I'm gonna keep runnin' with that one. Until at least Sunblay. Heh heh heh.

I hate arguments. I'm sure not many people say, "I love arguments!" but there has to be at least one crazy-mofo out there who actually does. Anyway, tonight I had an argument with someone. I haven't been that angry since September '06. ANGRY.

And now it's 2 a.m. and I must sleep. I know this entry has little-to-no meaning. It doesn't really stand on its own. I guess I just had to get SOMETHING out before I went insane.

Welcome to the Wasteland. Where you'll find ashes. Nothing but ashes.

2 comments:

Blogger DooDooDoo70s said...

Haha...DT lyrics. By the way, I picked up the new Pain of Salvation album. It rocks-hard!

4/3/07 14:57  
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yeah, I had a DT flashback there.

I am so excited for their new album this summer. And then seeing them on tour (which I WILL this time around)!

4/3/07 17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home