20070227

It's Tueblay!

That's right, folks, it's Tueblay already! 4:31 a.m. to be exact! Why am I posting instead of sleeping? Well, I'll tell you! I have structures class at 8:00 a.m. and need to shower somewhere around 7:00 a.m. That means I could only get a maximum of 2.5 hours of sleep if I fell asleep right now. As in right now.

Keeping a realistic point of view, that's not going to happen! Sure, I'll fall asleep, but then I'll have the most difficult time waking up! Hm... I could always ask the Momma to call me at 7 a.m. NO! She doesn't get to work until after that I think! Aw, crap. Dilemmas! *Isn't thinking out loud on the internet fun, kids?!* The good news is that class is over at 12:15 p.m., I am caught up on my homework, and won't be scrambling at the last second to finish writing my essay or print the dang thing out (*mumbling* somewhere other than the printer that's 20 feet from my desk because the network in our building is still all fo' sheezy and I have to use another building's printer... *mumbling fades*)

Yellow Tail Chardonnay + Nacho Cheese Doritos? Shut up!

What in the crap am I gonna do until 7:00 a.m.?!?!

I will comic! (You'll see.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home