20070928

It's posty mcpost time!

Why am I still awake at 130am when I got little sleep last night and worked really hard all day?! WHY... oh, the torture of my brain! I'm about to go to bed, don't worry.

So my family is coming to town tonight to help me move (tomorrow) to my new place. I'm hoping the internet gets set up there asap because I can't go without the interwebz!!! LOL. Anyway, so today is going to be a busy day - and last week was, well, a killer. I feel like I'm still trying to recover from it and that it's not happening. SHIZZY. I have so much crap to pack on Friday night - that's so not gonna rock, but I've been SOOO busy and haven't had time to do it because after I get home from school, I'm too tired to think, let alone organize boxes. Good thing is, though, that most of my stuff is still packed from 9 months ago when I moved in here. Except the kitchen. OH NO THE KITCHEN! *freaks out* I have so much stuff in the kitchen. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:o)

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home